Monday, January 17, 2011

tiba dipenghujungnya...

Dear Julie,
I am formally writing to notify you that I am resigning from Copthorne Hotel Harbour city as room attendant. I intend that on 27 Feb 2011 will be my last day of employment and wish to leave on good terms...

Thank you for the great opportunity to work with such an enthusiastic and productive group of people. I have really enjoyed my time here to gain new experiences and learnt a lot about housekeeping works.I will be forever grateful for the friendship and support I have received over the periods working at this hotel.

(kenangan terindah bakal tiba dipenghujungnya....)
=)

7 comments:

MOMMY CGG said...

waa..
pasni chapter baru la kan dear:)

Anonymous said...

Semua hanye Tinggal kenangan... :)

eceh eceh mcm drama korea plk...


=PNyamukTegar=

Adeqq said...

Goodluck tau dear. Da nak masuk final year kan? Jaga diri. InsyaAllah semua akan baik baik saja dear! =)

nyonya penang said...

lumut resign??
xpa...blajaq bagi habeh..balik malaysia aku nak jmpa..haha =)

wachak said...

Diharap segala galanya terbaik buat diri anda selepas ini .. :)

Aiman Ariffin said...

a start of something new. All the best :)

lumut said...

CGG,
byk lg perlu ditempuhi sis...cuak.

PNT,
ko lyn korea byk sgt neh..hehe

ADEQQ,
hey,tengs..tc ok..=)

NYONYA PENANG,
nk jumpa aku??
gila..x tkot?ak ni kacak taw.

WACHAK,
thanks wachak sy doakan kmu juga dirahmati...sori x tggl jejak di blog kmu.skdr dtg snyp2..=)

AIMAN,
yeepp..thanks aiman..u too.all the best.=)